1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl asked me out!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nick2101, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Nick2101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    WARNING THIS IS GONNA BE LONG!

FYI: I was almost outed by an ex-friend who told another person I was gay without me knowing and because I didn't want to be forced to come out I denied it. This was probably a bad idea because everyone thinks I'm straight but I'm really not.

STORY: I went to the movies with a friend who I'll call ANN. She is the same age as me and as far as she knows I'm straight. As the movie ended we were walking out to the parking lot and before I left she looked me in the eyes and said "I don't know if you've figured out out yet but I have a major crush on you." I had the WORST reaction anyone could ever have: I froze up, nervously started smiling and probably blushed. I didn't even respond with a yes or no, I said I'm sorry and then said I had to go.

PROBLEM: I told her that I still wanted to be friends and she said okay so that's good. But I had previously assured her that I was straight because she asked. (oops I lied) I don't know if I should come out to her, but I don't want to tell her because then she will feel betrayed and I DON'T FEEL READY! I really don't know what i should do. I'm only 15! I shouldn't be worrying about this stuff!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!:tears::tears::help::help:

#1 Nick2101, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2016