1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idon't know if I should come forward about my grandfathers housemate touching me inap

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bassboss, Apr 10, 2016.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just today I was at my grandfathers house and his adopted sons birth mother who had him taken away from her but was living with them because "he needs to have a relationship with his mother" but a while ago deedee which was her name rubbed my chest like more if a grope than a rub I decided not to say anything but a while latter she did it again so I told her to stop and she told me not to say anything I didn't but she is still touching me even though I tell her no and fight her she dose the same with my brouther and her "son" who was taken away from her and every once in a while she says something innaoropriate like today I was laying on the hammock and she started rocking me and then said "I'm going to rock your world" I then got off and left later that day me and dan (her "son") were on the trampoline my cousin Leah who was only 4 asked me and him what we were doing and then out of no where deedee says "Leah your such a flirt,you like flirting with guys don't you" "dan you know you and her arnt technicaly related so you could date her" btw dan 10 and Leahs 4 and they are related I told deedee that was really creepy and that why would she say that she than argued that dan isn't really related and then asked dan if he liked younger girls Leah then got scaerd and ran off. I don't know I'd I should tell anyone becouse my parents might get really mad becouse they hate deedee

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Idon't know if I should come forward about my grandfathers housemate touching me

Definitely tell someone. Shes an adult and she should know better. Its actually quite scary the things shes saying, especially about the little kids. I know you have been able to deal with the inappropriate touching yourself (but even then, you shouldn't have to and telling someone earlier would have been a better option) but a 10 year old and 4 year old have no hope of understanding or being able to deal with it. I really think you should tell your parents. Maybe write down everything shes done to you/all the things shes said so they'll have a list and you won't have to come up with things on the spot. She sounds quite dangerous and mentally unwell, she shouldn't be allowed near young children I don't understand why your grandad let her live in his house!

3. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Idon't know if I should come forward about my grandfathers housemate touching me

Knowing how my dad acts he would probubly drove to my grandfather's house and kill her I'm thinking of going to the police or my grandfather both less violent and my grandfather has yet to have good evidence to kick her out buy I think I will talk to my grandfather my aunt is over and k don't want to create to much drama and one more thing that I forgot is that when she first saw my cousin ones 4 and the other 1 1/2 she called them both good looking this is normal for people but she did it 5 or 6 times and even said it to me even though I come over every weekend

---------- Post added 10th Apr 2016 at 04:20 PM ----------

I really don't want to ruin the only time I can see my cousins for a couple years but they are staying with my grandfather and I'm scare for their health

4. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I know you want to be able to see them but like you say, their safety and well-being is more important in this instance. Yeah definitely tell your grandad then seeing as hes the main adult involved. Now he has evidence and reason to kick her out and keep the kids (and you) safe from her. They don't need her in their lives. Sometimes there's reason to create drama before anything else might happen.

5. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Thank you I will talk to him il post what happens

6. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

My grandfather said "Thanks I wish you'd say something to me sooner Try not to worry about it"