1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay/bi?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheDudeAbides11, Apr 12, 2016.

1. TheDudeAbides11

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So there's this guy I work with who I like but I'm not sure if he is gay or bi. Everyday I catch him staring/smiling me. Almost anytime I look up he's staring at me and when I stare back he just continues staring and occasionally smiles. He's come up to me a few times(twice with friends and once alone) to ask me questions about the job but I was to nervous to take the conversations any further. He seemed to be nervous too. I also noticed his friends seem to stare at me too. When he passes me by he'll glance and sometimes inch closer to me. So is it normal for a straight guy to to do any of this(especially staring non stop at another guy)or am I just reading too deep?

2. beatlesguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, honestly if everything is just the way you mentioned it, then he may probably have some sort of attraction towards you, or maybe he's just that way with everyone. You could try and see if he only does that to you. It will always remain uncertain though, the most effective way is to ask him directly in a nice way, without the question being rude.

#2 beatlesguy, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  3. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or you could just ask him out on a date....just saying.

No better time than like the present. :slight_smile:

4. nuggetbiscuit

it does not sound like a heterosexual male behavior. you cannot be sure about one's sexuality based on their manners, clothing etc. but if you got such vibes, you might be right about your suspicions. I guess you should just get a little bit closer to him in order to get to know him better. instead of thinking so much, try to be friends and if everything goes the way you want, you may ask him on a date. it is all up to you

#4 nuggetbiscuit, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016