1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mixed signals, frustration, and even more mixed signals

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheLionRoars360, Apr 12, 2016.

1. TheLionRoars360

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The first thing I'd like you to know is that I'm in middle school. I won't specify the grade, just because, but I am in middle school. Keep that in mind as you read this.

My crush is literally the cutest human being on the planet. Like, so cute that I wrote a whole song about her eyes. But we go to an all-girls private school where most people's parents are super conservative but not too closed-minded about LGBT+. BUT you will be asked to leave the school if you come out, so no one at the school is openly LGBT+.So here's the list of signals she's been giving me, will someone with experience please try to interpret her actions? Much appreciated.

Signs that she's attracted to me:

She's very touchy-feely - she sits on people's laps, holds their hands, and sometimes even kisses their cheeks.:kiss:
    She always makes deep eye contact with me, specifically. (And it makes trying NOT to have a huge crush on her even harder, what, with her blue eyes. I could drown in them and be happy)
    One time, she made me change the lyrics of a love song to say "blonde hair" instead of "black hair" (2009 phan song, but she doesn't know it apart from when I sing it)
    She puts her head on my shoulder a lot

Signs she's not attracted to me:

She has made a kinda-sorta homophobic remark before (see "I found out my crush is homophobic)
    She's touchy-feely with everyone (though it feels like it's a little bit more with me, but that could be wishful thinking)
    She identifies as straight (obviously, fingers crossed she's a closet-gay, though)

Help!