1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MrSkittles, Apr 13, 2016.

1. MrSkittles

I have been dating this guy for a few days now. It's a long distance relationship. We met on a dating site for all ages and i don't know if I like him or have strong feelings for him. I was saying to him when we met that I was looking for gay or bi guys and he was too. We talked and like hours later I asked if he wanted to be bf/bf. Now, I feel weird when saying "babe" or ",baby", and I don't get excited when he texts me unli!e my last relationships. I don't know if my feelings are forced or fake but I do have slight feelings but I don't know if they are romantic. I don't want to hurt his feelings but I guess that is probably the only way. I just feel this relationship was a bit forced because both of us are gay and wanted a relationship. What do you guys think?

2. beowoolf

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel ya. I don't know if I like this girl because she likes me or if I actually like her. We don't know each other THAT well though, so I might just need to give it time.

Which I think applies to you. You've only been dating a few days; how long have you known this person? Do you think you know them well enough? Have you actually met in person? Things may change if you meet him in person. Maybe pose that as a suggestion and see how things go.

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to romantic relationships but since I've spent my entire life making friends I like to think of the two as similar. Personally, I don't believe in love/click at first sight. Relationships need time to develop.

3. MrSkittles

I have known him for 4 days. And haven't met in person and can't for a long while since I don't have a license and he doesn't either.

4. beowoolf

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let it grow a bit, then :slight_smile: