1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classmate EMERGENCY

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SimonSnow, Apr 14, 2016.

1. SimonSnow

So I'm not out at school.
    There's one guy in my class who is really fricken sexual towards me. Like today he was GROPING MY BACK while I was shirtless in the locker room.
    Me: Why are you doing that?
    Him: You know why.
    (He made a heart with his hands)
    Me: :***: you!
    And yesterday he said to his friend he wanted to have sex with me and then started talking with his friend about if I was straight or not.
    Do you think....
    1. He's serious?
    2. He thinks I'm homophobic now?
    I don't even know.

And to make things worse he's really attractive and some of my friends who are female have crushes on him! Argh! Please help!

2. Robishere

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow... I've in a similar situation of sorts. A friend of mine used to act really sexual towards me too. He's gay and out, I'm not. He never went to that extent, but it was something along the lines of that.

It's pretty hard to tell if this is real or not... If it were me, I'd go up to him somewhere you feel comfortable and confront him about it. Ask him what he did in the locker room was all about and if he was serious. Also, don't forget to express how you felt, if you didn't like him, politely tell him to knock it off. That's what I would do in your situation.

3. SimonSnow

Thanks! I'll try that.

4. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If he's serious, its super cute! I wish that would happen to me :frowning2:. consider yourself lucky if he's being serious. Hows your school towards LGBT?
    Like Robishere said, just go ask to him when youre alone with him. You dont have to say that youre gay or anything, but you could say like:
    "Hey what you did earlier, did you really mean that?" (if you didnt like it, you could tell him too.) maybe you could ask him in private if he's maybe into you. If he's being serious, then he would prob be more open towards you when alone with you.
    If he says he's joking, then you could say that you dont like it and ask him to stop.

Hope this helped.
    Please let me know what happened, Im happy to hear it :slight_smile: Maybe once you reach 10 posts, you can contact me by posting on my wall. Hope to hear what happened soon :slight_smile:
    good luck :grin:

5. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Keep us posted! This is juicy

6. SimonSnow

Three things.....

I'm like 90% sure he's gay though. Like once in biology we were talking about chromosomes and he was asking questions about sexuality. Like ten of them. My science teacher was normal about it though...

A couple of days ago I was talking with one of my friends (female) and he was like "lovebirds" and I was all "if only you knew".

I feel bad because I was hostile towards him in the locker room. I'm gonna apologize and gauge his reaction. Good idea?

PS sorry for typing like a valley girl. My friends say I'm obviously gay because of the way I talk XD

7. eMei

Not to sound like Negative Nancy, but to be honest I don't think he should be doing that to you, whether he's hot or not. If you haven't consented to him doing that then it's wrong.

If you like him, sure... but he shouldn't think that touching someone like that is right, without their consent at least.