1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i tell my best friend ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Alexn, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Alexn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've meet my best friend 2 years ago , and I feel madly in love with him 1 year later .. First i were very normal with no sexual attraction to him then a year later he kissed me on the lips , first I didn't know why did he do that then i asked him why ? He told because he really likes my lips and it was just a kiss with no emotions and it's because how much he love me like he's brother .. I was like OKAY :|
    Then he keeped kissing and telling me the same thing then i feel in love him :frowning2: and the bad part is he have a girlfriend and he really really loves her .. So my question is should I tell him that i love him or ? Cuz I don't wanna screw out relationship :frowning2:
    Please help I've been suffering for a hole year since the first kiss

2. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    How did he kiss you.. I know nobody who would do that.. And on multiple occasions aswell.. Maybe his girlfriend is a beard but... I don't know what to say

3. nuggetbiscuit

I wouldn't tell him. if you really love him this much, let him go for now. if he was confused about you, even if he's a little bit into you, it is best for you wait. try to move on. if he likes you/loves you, time will show.
    I've been in this situation, and trust me I know how confusing this is for you. I understand how upset you are, but wait. you wouldn't want to end up losing him, or regretting this.

4. Alexn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

He just kissed me out of nowhere i was shocked too ..
    I'm so confused :frowning2:

---------- Post added 17th Apr 2016 at 03:26 PM ----------

Yeah I guess you're right.. I can't lose him and I'll wait and see what happens :frowning2:
    Thanks alot