1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Really Wanna Kiss A Girl So Freaking Bad

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BookWriter1994, Apr 17, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

I have been questioning myself for almost two years now I have gone back and forth to all labels from gay, bisexual and pansexual. I have no idea at who I am but I know there's a possibility that I could be really attracted to women. I know that I am experimenting right now on both sides.

I really really want to kiss a girl and I want to know what it will be like. It's really different from wanting to kiss a guy tho I never kissed a guy before but I really do want to kiss a girl to see if I really do honestly like it.

There's a girl that I am talking to online and she's bisexual and she told me after I had asked her would she let a confused questioning girl kiss her and she said yes. To be honest I am excited and nervous at the same time. So
    Nervous that I am actually thinking about not doing it but I really want to. Hopefully we will be able to meet up on Friday to hang out in a public place.

I just hope that it will work out. Is this a bad idea of doing things? I mean, I have no experience on either sides and all I am doing is kissing her and that's it no really sexual stuff honestly.

Advice?

#1 BookWriter1994, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  2. atomic dorito

hey i've been in your situation before, kissing a girl is amazing, their lips are very soft, sweet and like velvet. but kissing is best done sparingly. start off slow and don't use tounge, just hold her face and open your mouth slightly. another tip, make sure your lips are soft too, chapstick girl, chapstick. also good breath. and please remember, a gentle lip bite towards the end = YESS good luck! (!):smilewave(*hug*):lol::thumbsup:

3. yuanzi

I hope you will have fun! Just stay safe, use common sense and trust your instinct. Don't let anyone pressure you into anything you don't want to do.

I myself really want to kiss a girl too :slight_smile: I have only kissed once and it was with a guy. We were not dating and I did not like him at all so I felt nothing. I did it to spite someone who rejected me (so mature of me I know...)

4. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Same. Stubble's gross on a man.