1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm running out of time...!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by conflictedmetro, Apr 18, 2016.

1. conflictedmetro

So, there are approximately 2 1/2 months of school left and soon I'll have graduated from high school. In lieu of my other threads, I have a huge crush on one of my classmates, however, very soon, it will be too late.

I don't know if I should tell him I like him and hope for the best or wait and risk never knowing whether the feeling is mutual...what should I do??? :bang:

2. Cuchoalpino

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tell him! Then you are going to feel really bad for not telling him! It's your last year, you don't have nothing to lose. :slight_smile:

3. killswitch0029

Worst case scenario: no mutual feelings and you guys part ways
    Best case scenario: feelings are mutual and things build from there

It's totally worth it to say something, live life with no regrets

4. Hieron

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I completely agree with the rest of last two answers, life won't be worthy if you won't risk.
    Tell him what you feel and don't be scared, life's too short for it.
    If he denies you, well, it was worth a shot, right?
    Only when you say him what you feel, do it normally, by that I mean without jokes, so he doesn't consider that as one of them.
    Crossing my fingers on you.. (&&&)

5. GodlyArmadillo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This. Let's imagine your life in ten years... What do you prefer?

1. Never knowing and having the question forever running around in your head, because you were too afraid to ask someone with whom now you've lost contact with and whose opinion of you is no longer relevant in your life.

2. Having told him, but getting rejected, yet since you know, even if he doesn't want anything to do with you, he's someone from long ago and whose opinion is no longer relevant in your life. But hey, you have the peace of mind.

3. Having told him, getting told he feels the same way. Best case scenario, obviously.

One path leads to 1 and the other leads to 2 and 3, which I think are the favourable outcomes :slight_smile:

6. cakepiecookie

I say tell him. Worst case scenario, he'll turn you down.

I didn't tell someone my true feelings 10 years ago, and I still regret it. Even if she had turned me down, it would have been better to know for sure than to always wonder what might have been.