1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend problems!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by grungeteen, Apr 19, 2016.

1. grungeteen

My best friend has this crush on this guy (and trust me, it's never gonna happen cuz it would be very wrong and illegal) but she literally will never stop talking about it and it's getting extremely annoying. Like she desperately wants to keep it a secret (atleast that's what she claims) yet she talks so openly in public about it and acts like she wants everyone to know. Literally it's all she talks about now and she's really getting on my nerves. She's so annoying and she either talks about her crush or about how funny or awesome she is. Like im finding it harder and harder to play along and act like i enjoy it. Someone please kill me now

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thats what people do when theyre head over hells about someone. you say that its illegal. Can you tell me why it would be illegal?(only if you want to ofcourse). I wouldn't keep all this hate inside. it will build up and evernually it will get so bad that you start lot liking to be around your friend anymore. just tell her what you think. that you dont like her talking about him 24/7 and wanna talk about other stuff too. not just him! you should also give her a realitycheck about how "wrong and illegal" the relationship would be. tell her that its not smart and that a crush IS NOT worth it if its illegal. Also, dont just attack her with this. get her to sit down with you and talk about it calm and slowly. if you just start complaining, she'll feel attacked and probably wouldn't like talking to you about things like that anymore, thinking you're gonna complain next time.

It would also maybe not be smart to post something like "someone please kill me now", as there are plenty of people on this site suffering with things like depression, doing selfharm, or having suicidal thoughts. I myself have been there and it comes over really negative when you say something like that. I hope you understand

I hope my advice may have helped you, and i wish you the best of luck :slight_smile:

#2 R M, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016