1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by starwars7, Apr 20, 2016.

1. starwars7

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been dating this girl for a little while now and she is coming to stay with me for a few days. Now at the moment I live in a different country for university and she is flying over to see me. She knows that I have never had sex with anyone before so she isn't coming over just for sex. I am not expecting anything to happen but it could, i'm not ruling anything out because we really like each other. Does anyone have any advice for having sex with a girl for the first time?

Thanks!:icon_bigg

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    everyone knows stuff is gonna happen when someone stays the night lol. I dont know about lesbian sex or anything sorry haha.
    my advice is just to only do what you feel comfortable doing. Im sure she'll understand if you dont feel like doing anything. If you want to stop or not do something, dont do it. It may be a bit bum to your gf, but its better than doing something you dont want. You should just do what feels natural. Im sure shes not gonna complain and will go easy since she knows you never had sex before. You could also just kiss and hug all night and just watch a movie or something. Youre not obligated to have sex whenever someone stays the night.

I hope this helps a bit. If you wanna talk about anything at all, just contact me on my wall and I'll always be happy to talk or just listen :grin:

lots of luck and hugs from me. I'm sure you'll be fine :slight_smile: