1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want different freinds

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bassboss, Apr 20, 2016.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right now I currently hang with 5 guys two of them homophobic, all of them racist and for some reason they think I'm to manly to be gay or that being gay is just a weird fad. I really want to hang with anouther group of people they are kinda nerdy but are super nice and are very lgbt friendly alot of them are lgbt but I have no idea how to be there freinds

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah this is always hard. Ive been in the same situation a few years ago. I think you should just ask to maybe sit with them during lunch. alot of LGBT people I know are very open and nice to meeting new people. you say that theyre super nice. So they'll prob be more than happy to let you hang out with them or sit with them during breaks. Youre way better off without those other guys. To me it sounds theyre just negative energy that will bring you down and cant be open to. Ditch them if you ask me
    Lots of luck and hugs!

3. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will get in trouble for changing seats in lunch but I do know that most of them hang at the comic shop

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How old are you? You might try to find events or groups that are open to newcomers. It's kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy, but if you find a hobby or activity that is interesting to you (and not what others told you), you have greater chances of finding people who share other values.

5. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    im sorry to hear. sould you tell me why? if youre comfortable with that ofcourse. you could briefly talk to them and ask to maybe hang out at the comic shop?