1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BF seems off about flirting.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NathanielB13, Apr 20, 2016.

1. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi so me and my boyfroend have been together for a week and a few days. Weve met before and hooked up soon after. We texted and asked each other out.

We text every day but sometimes we start casually flirting. However this is where it gets wierd. If we start to seriously get flirty he drops the subject IMMEDIATELY or says hes going to bed even though if we hadnt flirted hed probabley be on for another hour or so. Its not that im suspicious but I just want to know if anyones been in a similar situation or if im making him umcomfortable?

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think he's just not ready to get intimate. what do you mean by hooked up? made out or sex? To me it sounds like he's just not ready. and I can kinda agree with him. Youre only dating FOR A WEEK. Take things slow. I only get intimate or anything after a few weeks and after you really know eachother. Again. Dont take it too fast. youve only been together for a week.
    give him his space and you'll probably be fine
    good luck :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 20th Apr 2016 at 11:34 PM ----------

I think he's just not ready to get intimate. what do you mean by hooked up? made out or sex? To me it sounds like he's just not ready. and I can kinda agree with him. Youre only dating FOR A WEEK. Take things slow. I only get intimate or anything after a few weeks and after you really know eachother. Again. Dont take it too fast. youve only been together for a week.
    give him his space and you'll probably be fine
    good luck :slight_smile: