1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does it feel hurt when u love someone?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by EWMK, Apr 20, 2016.

1. EWMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I met a guy on the internet. He is 16 from the Philippines. After chatting he said he liked me and I said I liked him too. Then he asked me if he could be my boyfriend and I said yes, he asked me if I was sure I said just give it a try what I'm gonna lose. I really like him he so sweet so funny and he cares me I'm really in love with him now. Whenever I think about him I feel hurt on my chest it's like there is a huge rock on my chest. Is that the feeling of love? Does love feel like that?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You really need to be careful because he could fake and not 16 (or from the Philippines), so make sure you don't send any photos or try and meet up with him.

I think there can be many levels of attraction, and love is very hard to define. I do think you have a crush on this person, or at least the idea of this person because you have never talked face-to-face. But, don't worry because oftentimes the initial attraction seems very strong; deep love is something that can take years to develop.

3. Embi

Embi Guest

Ok first of all: How long do you talk to him? If you don't talk that long or that often, don't simply trust him. If you talk very much, you can figure out if someone lies. If he tells you many complex stuff about his family and home life and his statements aren't contradictory, it's very unlikely that he lies. It still could be! If he pressures you to send photos, tell him your full name, where you live and wants to meet up at a dubious place, leave, because these aren't good signs!
    I talk to my girlfriend for about 9 months now and we're together since one month. We took a long time to put pictures from ourselves and even longer to reveal our cities and she doesn't know my family name yet. We never pressured each other, so make sure he is who he claims to be and never, ever send nudes. If you should meet up, do it somewhere crowded where you're familiar and know ways to leave if the situation escalates. I know it's horrible to think about this stuff, but you have to think about this for your own safety.

About your question: I think it's different for everyone and depends on the length of the relationship and the kind of relationship. I think it feels different to be in love with someone you never saw than someone you always see. But I am not an expert in this topic because I have only been in love once in my life.