1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teachers....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JKing86, Apr 21, 2016.

1. JKing86

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Two posts in a row! I'm on fire! lol (!) However this topic is a bit more serious than the last. To go along with my love for L, I have a bit of an infatuation with one of my teachers (let's call him Mr. A.). The only difference is that I feel Mr. A could possibly feel something back, which is rather weird. Let's dive in, shall we?

I met Mr. A around this time last year. As a friend of our principal, he came to visit and would eventually end up teaching two of our classes the next year. Upon seeing him, I wasn't exactly turning into goo at his looks, but that's changed completely as he's muscled up a lot.

Fast-forward to now, and Mr. A has completely captivated me, and I feel I may have done the same to him. I'm almost always the subject of his teasing and special treatment, which could also be attributed to the fact that I'm the best student in one of his classes. However, I constantly catch him staring at me and giggling when I point it out (Happens at least twice a day). Due to our mutual appreciation of sweets, he's always buying cookies and chocolate and bringing them to me. When I told him about my college acceptance (YAY!) he hugged me in the middle of the hallway. I was completely caught off guard and kinda uncomfortable tbh, especially with the students around us. Mr. A always compliments my clothes and appearance (jokingly calls me high maintenance) even asking if he can touch my hair. He's always fine with giving me a ride home, where he continues to tease me by saying that I make his car messy lol. Mr. A has often implied that I would love California, as they have "beautiful people, men and women". He warned me about attending Baylor, as the environment may be too conservative for me. Finally, during a discussion about expensive cruises, he made a remark about me possibly being able to flirt my way onto a one of them. These last 3 things are a bit odd, as I have never really made it known to him that I was gay. As for the last remark, I think he may have caught on to the bit of flirting that I do.

As for myself, I do occasionally flirt with him, teasing him about his sweet tooth and his bad singing. I've only been caught staring at him once, which he pointed out to the rest of the class because I wasn't listening to what he was saying. I've never gone as far as to initiate any type of physical contact with him, as I feel that it would be inappropriate. Im not exactly sure where to go from here, especially with a month of school left. I've tried to play it safe by keeping the flirting to a minimum, as I know the consequences for both of us. But should he actually turn out to be gay (no kids, no wife, and dodges the subject of relationships) and interested, I have no clue how to proceed. I don't turn 18 for another 4 months, and I'm not exactly keen on dating anyone old enough to be my dad. If he isn't and this is all in my head, then things are fine. However, things feel different this time around. Has anyone else out there experienced this? All stories and responses are welcome.

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have never experienced this, no. If he's your teacher then there's a chance he's a lot older than you, and from personal experience the bigger the age gap, the bigger the differences are in terms of maturity. That's not to say it won't work between two consenting adults (keyword here), but I would strongly advise doing anything about this until you're 18. Even then, many places have strict rules between students and teachers because of the position in power, so be weary of that.

Be very careful of what you're getting yourself into.

3. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well it may not being too long before you're 18 so you should wait. There is a superstition that older gay men seduce young boys, like an alternative father figure. It may not.be so with you but the adults in your life and in school staff may think this and he might look unprofessional.