1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm crushing on one of my best friends - who's a pan!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gamergirl99, Apr 22, 2016.

1. gamergirl99

So... haha, if you're ready for a long story... here goes..

I have a best friend (of 3 years) and she had told me that she has been attracted to me.. I was the onLY girl she's been attracted too, so she has been questioning for a long time, about a few months.. but that was even before I had my first dare kiss with her (on the last week before winter break).. o//o *sigh* wellllll...

So, after I had to kiss her in a dare, I started to have feelings for her for a couple of weeks.. So did she when I found out months later. She had stopped seeing me for a month so she could get rid of her feelings for me.

She texted me and she said that she might be bisexual but later denied it. This month, she brought up that topic again and said that she's definitely a pansexual. I said congrats! and all that stuff.. Meanwhile, I was crushing on another bff of mine but I was trying my best to get over her since she has a crush on a guy..

So, when I was at the point of denial and anger and all that stuff, a few days ago (this happened this week) my pan BFF comes afterschool to see us. She looks at me and lets her arms out. I was confused.. like what the heck? XD And I started to feel things for her again.

So, she grabbed my face suddenly and gave me a cheek kiss. I blushed tremendously and after she kept doing it, I gave her a kiss close to her lips. I couldn't take it xo She kept saying "I can't help it! I have a urge." I also keep explaining to her that it's a urge BECAUSE she likes me.

So, I asked her.. "Do you like me?"
    She said "Well, I have a little of sexual and romantic feelings towards you.."

I couldn't believe it. I ACTUALLY have a crush and she likes me back! I answered "Me too!"

So, after that we just kissed on the cheek and she left. After that day, she kept coming afterschool and such. We flirted over texts and Skype and all that stuff (I started it :roflmao:slight_smile:. Last night, she texted me "I love youuuus" while I was video chatting with her. I blushed and turned off my video screen since I was embarrassed. BUT today was a little different as I saw some changes.

So, I come afterschool and she comes. We just hug and she hugged me 4 times. She also laid herself on me since I was sitting on the perch and she puckered up her lips at me and I leaned close to her and she gives me a kiss.
    Then she just says "I give her kisses but she doesn't give them back." So I answered with a cheeky face, "Fine, I'll give you one." So I did and omfg she made the most cutest expression ever.

After she leaned closer to me and I just wrapped my arm around her.

So, in summary.. I'm a little confused. I would flirt with her and compliment her and she would just text "Thannk youuu xD". Not all the time but sometimes..
    And then I would be like :confused:

Ok, first of all, I totally understand that she's new to this. I'm gonna give it a lot of time and see if she can warm up to it. I feel like she just flirts and then boom, I feel like I'm "friendzoned". I asked her if she was comfortable with me flirting and she was like "Not really but I'm okay. xD"

And then she texted me "Are you flirting for fun? XD" since I asked her. And I texted "No, why would I flirt for no reason?"
    I hate it when people play with your feelings, it's not funny tbh.

But really, it switches back and forth. But really, in person, it really seems like she really likes me. *o* And she makes me die. XD

So, what should I really do? Do you think she's just playing around or maybe she's a little scared and unsure since she's new to this?

Honestly, I'm just gonna wait and see. c: I wanna give myself a chance and maybe it'll be nice for once. :'(

Thanks for reading though :'D

2. ChillPenguin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Love your avatar and your personality really shines through your writting. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As a socially arkward person, I can safely say she's definitely into you. Some people are just not big on flirting. I myself would have no idea where to start and would probably get uncomfortable if someone did it to me.

But it's the fact that she's uncomfortable with your flirting and yet is willing to tolerate it for you that you know she's interested. I don't really know what to recommend. It's not like you can force someone to like flirting. But again, she's definitely into you. Maybe try more physical contact and see how she reacts? (Start small though).

3. gamergirl99

Thank you so much! ;A; XDD
    I totally understand that! c: She gets quite shy in love and such and I know that her ex bfs have made the "first" moves. And well, of course I can't force her, I wouldn't want to. And I'll try my best because I'm shy too with making physical contact ;o; But I'm gonna try!

Thank you and I think you're awesome too! ^_^