1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TeenagerBi, Apr 22, 2016.

1. TeenagerBi

TeenagerBi Guest

Hi, i'm a 17 yr old lesbian and was so depressed bc of what i've done. I was 16 yrs old when i opened up my sexuality to my mom, but ignored me for 2 weeks or almost a month. then started obeying me without talking about it, until i got a girlfriend. My mom caught me in my tablet with naked pics with my gf accidentally, it happened one time in our 6th monthsarry at home we got drunk and everything happened, the next day they founf ou about it. I dont know what to do, my parents wanted me to break up with her, they thought she was bad influence to me. but it was my fault. What should we do. Until they started to think about that i was taking drugs even tho its not true and anything bad, they thought i change but its still me. Until i ran away from them my mom made me choose if them and my studies or her.( i was a college student here in philippines) i didnt say anything i just wanted to fix everything and talk about it with them. bc they are ignoring me, i always locked my self inside the my room. bc im soj depressed. Pls hemp:icon_sad::tears::icon_sad::tears::tears:

---------- Post added 22nd Apr 2016 at 10:25 PM ----------

Help* it was help

2. ChillPenguin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Parents are the bane of most LGBT's existence.

It's difficult to recommend anything because they've set the conditions: them and your studies, or your gf. I'm sorry to say, but you may need to break up with your gf. Your wellbeing and studies are far more important. You're only young so you'll be able to meet new people in the future. Until then you need to be in a place where you can support yourself financially before you start dating again. Then if worst comes to the worst at least you would have your own place to fall back on. Hope this helps.

3. Hieron

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, completely agree with ChillPenguin. Not everyone have ''supportive parents''.The best time to come out is when you are financially stable.
    Studies indeed are more important rather than your relationships currently, because after them you can get a job and build your future without problems. Without them, everything neither will bad, or REALLY bad. Relationships can wait, and, nobody says that you cannot text your girlfriend and meet in other places where parents don't see you, right? :icon_bigg
    Hope everything will be fine eventually,
    Good luck! :thumbsup: