1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My family gives me mood swings.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bricksighe, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Bricksighe

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My family is 100% fine with me being who I am. The mood swing things don't have to deal with gender identity, it deals with small movements and being around me. Them being around me, standing still around me, or just making small repetitive movements sends me into a panic. It really bothers me, and they don't necessarily try to help, they just say "I'm sorry" "We can't just not move" or etc. It's mainly my brother who causes this, and occasionally my dad.

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im sorry to hear this. This sounds like a mental proplem to me. I think you should talk to a psychologist or something like that. Can you maybe tell me what is so bad about it for you? do you maybe have an idea why this is happening? what does you brother do to cause this?
    Lots of luck :slight_smile: I hope youll get over this. its not smart to start avoiding your family (if youre thinking about that) :frowning2:

3. Bricksighe

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am going to my therapist in a few days, so I most likely will talk to them about it. The part that is really bad is when I mention it to my brother and he gets agitated. He automatically thinks that I want him to leave I guess. The things he does that bothers me is just him rocking in his chair, him 'hovering' around me (not even in my bubble), rubbing his hands on his pants leg area (Fabric noises), and just other noises/movements that repeat. I don't understand why it bothers me so much, but it really really does.