1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell my ex I miss her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mustlovecats, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Mustlovecats

Should I talk to my ex or tell her I still like her when she has a new partner of 1 year when I know she still likes me as well? Want to get it off my chest but it may be unethical. A lot of obvious signs indicate she still cares. She may not be honest anyway to stay true to her partner yep I know, but at least it's off my chest, I can leave it at that and then she at least knows how I feel. I mean literally saying like I miss you or I still think of you etc something like that and that's it! Just so she knows and then I'll walk away not expecting anything. She hasn't seemed completely happy with this person (who is first person after me) and she keeps trying to subtly get my attention. I don't want to put pressure on her/confuse her or do the wrong thing as she's with someone else, but I also don't want to regret not giving it my all when I really care about her and she doesn't know that and it looks like she possibly wants to know. Appreciate any help, thanks.

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I wouldn't do it.

3. CharacterStudy

Tough one. It's kind of morally dubious, BUT I regretted for years that I didn't pursue something with an ex.

4. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't do it. If you say she's not completely happy with this new person than it most likely won't work out. When it doesn't then you can swoop in. But don't try to be the other person. That never ends well.

5. Kevin240

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with the previous post. It's never wise to assume that you know what's going on in someone else's relationship. If she's really not happy, then it's up to her to end things...in which case, you'd be free to make your move.

6. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wouldn't if I was you.