1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused about this girl/ mixed signals

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Saturn2, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Saturn2

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Long story semi short or still long This woman at work tried playing match maker and tried hooking up all the lesbians. So ever since this one girl found out i was lesbian, shes been talking, joking and looking at me more...I catch her staring at me a lot, and if I catch her she just gives me a nod.. I also find her very touchy considering idk her like THAT.
    -shes started play fights with me.
    -she popped my choker against my neck.
    -as she was walking past, she asked someone else for a high five but put her hand in my face..
    -as I was talking to someone else, she got really close to my face all of a sudden. Like she was tilting her head and going toward my face.. I jokingly told her to get out of my face.. she just responded by saying "my head is somewhere else. Theres another girl..
    This other girl has a son though, if shes bisexual, I dont know about it. I know them two text and talk, but i dont know if I am overanalyzing since I like her and feel a little jealous or if she is trying to get a reaction out of me by trying to make me jealous since she may like me? But it was her birthday over the weekend, and girl #2 was laughing and turned to me and said "_____ won't take my "special offer" for her birthday" I asked both what the special offer was, but neither told me...

About 15 minutes later, all three of us were talking and this "special offer" came up. and the girl I like asked #2 if she was going to tell me. Girl #2 said "But babe thats just between us." In response, the girl I liked said "I thought it was A,B,C" and pointed to all three of us.

She hasnt really spoken to me since saturday. I left work early. She hasnt joked with me, said much of anything really. She didnt even help me for a pricecheck before she clocked out sunday..I have no clue what is going on, any insights or opinions would be helpful..