1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

don't trust the internet

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by EWMK, Apr 29, 2016.

1. EWMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Today I wrote this cuz I wanna tell something really important. NEVER TRUST ANYONE U MEET ON THE INTERNET EVEN ITS ME. My bae broke up with me cuz I not follow what he say. He told me to suck my friend's dick then send it to him. I didn't accept then he broke up. He always said love me miss me, kiss my forehead blah blah blah. So don't believe in what strangers say especially on the internet. I don't want anyone to be like me now. Sad, crying,can't tell anyone, broken heart, and can't trust anyone.

So don't be like me. And pls tell me how to forget him

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yeah its never a smart idea. good that you didnt do it :slight_smile:.

its always hard to forget someone. just think of how he wanted to use you and just lied to you and that his love was fake. it'll go over eventually

3. Kevin240

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I've seen it happen to a lot of people. It was really smart and strong of you to refuse what he asked you to do. And brave of you to share your story in order to help others.

It's hard to forget someone that you cared about so much. It will take time...all you can do is try to occupy yourself with other things and not dwell on it.

4. EWMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you for all of those advice. I'll definitely use them to make me forget that stupid ass hole

5. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so sorry you had to go through this .... but I never, never trust anyone that I've met on the Internet. In fact, I am extremely cautious of meeting anyone from social media in person. What I've learned about social media is that (and this is just my opinion...) is that when you see a lot of guys who are always posting so many pictures of themselves on a daily basis to give the impression that they have such a wonderful life...nine times out of ten...they do not. I have met guys who lives in various parts of the U.S. and some in other countries and what always causes "red flags" with me is when after just a couple of days of conversation, they are interested in flying thousands of miles to come to visit me when they don't even know me. I remember this one guy was chatting with me for a little over six months every single night for hours. He informed me that he was in a relationship but was ready to end it after giving it a second chance because he was not happy being with the guy anymore.

However, what was puzzling to me was that he loved to post pictures a lot and many of them were of him and the boyfriend that he supposedly was so unhappy with. He would post vacation pictures, etc. with big smiles on his face in every one of them with this guy and their friends and yet, he would cry on my shoulder all the time and then come on to me a lot as well. When I confronted him with this, he response was that what you see in a picture does not mean that this is what's happening in real life...you always smile and put on a show for the camera. He also revealed to me that he and his boyfriend lived together and they slept together in same bed every night and rarely, rarely engaged in any sexual contact which resulted in him masturbating a lot to say the least. He always played the innocent victim until I was telling one of my close friends about him one night and he decided to Google him in which it was discovered that this guy was on every social media page on the Internet and each page had different pictures of him and some had him being cozy with various guys other than his boyfriend. After a series of lies, I immediately blocked him and to this day, he does not know that I saw those pictures of him with other men because he told me when we were chatting that that was the only social media page that he was a member of. Therefore, whenever I do sign on to social media and guys contact me for chatting, depending on the conversation, I just flirt and keep it moving.