1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My two roommates don't like me and ignore me but one of them molested me... but why ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by OffSet, Apr 30, 2016.

1. OffSet

I'm a freshman in college and in a room with two girls that know each other well, they were mean towards me from the first day because of my looks and how short and skinny i am, I'm also very nervous around people, they were discussing me like i wasn't there but i didn't said anything, after that they started to ignore me. I'm in the same class with one of them and she became friends with everyone very fast and i sit alone because of my anxiety. Living with them isn't hard i just sit on my laptop all day and they go out almost everyday to party and to hang out with their new friends, they do annoy me with few little things but it's nothing big, they go home every weekend i go home every two weekends because i come from a poor family plus i have 3 little brothers so i can't afford it. After a few months one of them went home but the girl in my class stayed, after an hour she was sitting on her bed and told me to come for a sec, i went next to her she stood up pushed me on her bed pinned me down and kissed me and i was just shocked i just froze there then she told me if i tell anyone she will ruin my life and started touching me (i won't go into details about that), I'm very weak and i don't weight much plus i was very scared so i just gave in and let it happen here comes the sad part i really think she can ruin my life because i have no friends in college unlike her, I can't switch rooms in the dorm because they are all taken, there aren't many rooms in general in fact i barely made it in the dorm thanks to my little brothers, I can't quit college because my parents will kill me (they are a diffrent story), The whole thing lasted about an hour, the next few days were very awkward i can't even look her in the eyes and she is acting like nothing happened. I just don't know what to do i don't get it why would you kiss and molest someone you don't like ? p.s i was even too scared to write this and post it :confused:

2. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: My two roommates don't like me and ignore me but one of them molested me... but w

You need to contact the police. This is a serious matter. Once the police are involved, they can help protect you from her. This is a very traumatic experience that no one should have to go through. There's something not right with her and she could potentially do this to others and hurt them as well. I'm so sorry you have experienced this and have to live with seeing her every day.

3. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Re: My two roommates don't like me and ignore me but one of them molested me... but w

I agree, you have been a victim of crime. Do you know if your university has student mental health services or a psychologist you could go to and talk to? They could help you and advice you how to proceed. Furthermore, they could also help with your social anxiety.

4. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

wow that is so awful. Im sorry this happened to you. I would tell someone, because she molested you and thats unacceptable and disgusting.

5. confusedbubble

You need to tell someone what's happened and report her to the police is there a college councillor or someone you can speak to, what she did is sexual assault at the very least unless she did anything else to you then at the worst it could be classed as rape.
    If you can't or don't want to speak to someone at college or the police then maybe you could ask her why she did that to you and that what happened is out of order and made you feel hurt, she needs to understand that doing something like that to people is wrong... you didn't consent to being treated/ touched like that and if it happens again then you will report her to the police and the college principal which could ruin her life

#5 confusedbubble, May 1, 2016
    Last edited: May 1, 2016
  6. A Mindful Wolf

Tell an official in the university first, legally they should keep record of it. Then either ask them to contact the police on your behalf, or do it yourself.