1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My boyfriend didn't accept this... I still love him...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by I Am Trans, May 1, 2016.

1. I Am Trans

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Last night I told my boyfriend I was trans. Before I that I came out as genderfluid because I thought they would think of me as a freak for being trans. When I came out he didn't answer me for about five minutes. We were texting and I was trying to get his mind off a nightmare he had that was freaking both of us out. I guess it worked, but it was midnight when I sent my last text to him, I did fall asleep until 2:00 and I've been up since 3:30. I was crying the whole time. My best friend told me it would be okay and they calmed me down some. I still love him, but have no idea how to face him at school. Jes not normally one to hold a grudge, but he lost pretty much all his trust in me when I told him I lied about being genderfluid. Help? I still have no clues how to deal with him cause we have almost every class together.

2. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Confront a member of staff who can help you on LGBT issues if you have one?

3. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well if he doesnt accept it, youre too good for him. Maybe he is just mad because you lied? if he jsut doesnt accept it, you should not hang out with him anymore