1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot live without her!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lible1937, May 2, 2016.

1. Lible1937

Hi. I had a serious relationship and we broke up last week. I never revealed that I am a transgender. last week when I opened up my mind she couldn't accept it. I felt like committing suicide. I cannot live without her.

2. Embi

Embi Guest

I'm sorry to hear that (*hug*)

Of course it's hard and painful, but you can do it without her! The fact that she doesn't accept you for who you are, shows that she wasn't the right person to be with you. You will find someone who loves you the way you are and doesn't care about it. It's normal that you're sad and heartbroken, but try to go out with your friends, do something new you never did before, maybe get back to an old hobby you gave up, etc. You can live without her and you will get over her after some time. Sadly life doesn't always give us what we want, but that doesn't mean we should give up.

3. gryf

You lived before her and you CAN after.
    Embi is right. Her reaction sucks, but she wasn't the right one for you.

Writing about it, taking with other friends, and distracting yourself a bit will help you cope and get over the hurt.

You will be fine if you let yourself, just takes time

4. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh sure you can! It's hard, life is a mess, but you'll be okay.
    My girlfriend broke up with me some weeks ago. We were together for almost 4 years and I planned on proposing to her this summer.
    That's life and you just have to go on :wink:

Learn to be happy with yourself and enjoy your life! Go out, hang out with friends, get to know people.. Just try to move on!
    It's hard, yes. But you can live without her!