1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my friend gay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jp97, May 3, 2016.

1. jp97

There is this guy who I became friends with this year and at first we really never talked, but now we talk almost everyday. Overtime as we talked more and more I have started to wonder if he is gay. We joke around a lot and we pick on each other but one thing that is a constant is we joke about him being gay. I never really think nothing about it since there are other guys I joke with like this, but they get all butt hurt about it, while he on the other hand plays along and even jokes about himself and the jokes range from just the word to joking about sexual acts. On multiple occasions he has talked about girls in a sexual manner, but they are similar to the ones I make, which are really loose and indirect(if that makes sense ) Am I right in my suspicions or is he just confidant about his sexuality? I really don't care if he is or not because he is still a cool friend, I am just wondering if anyone else has or had the same thoughts about a friend and how did it turn out.

2. Kenzi18

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    just because he doesnt get butt hurt about gay jokes doesnt mean that hes gay, it just means hes not homophobic.

The only way to really know is just ask. You could ask it in a casual conversation and just bring it up. I think that would be the only way to really know for sure