1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex Really is a (Stalking) Creep

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thepandaboss, May 4, 2016.

1. thepandaboss

Ended relationship, ex still begging to get back together and talk on the phone among other things.

Has a history of stalking old exes. Not just shit like checking up on their Facebook but stuff like making an account on dating sites they're on and catfishing them so he can "laugh about how gross they've gotten".

Terrified the same will happen to me. Especially since I know he'll probably try to message my family and get creepy with them. This is the same dude who thought it was cool to talk about our sex life in front of his mother IN DETAIL.

Usually when I make threads like this I'm anonymous. Until I finally ended it, I was worried he'd stumble on EC and find out who I was on here.

WDID?

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry that you're going through this but it's good that you're away from him. Start with blocking him on everything--Facebook, any other social media, your phone. You're not together anymore and it's clear that he has zero respect for boundaries. Depending on how you are with your family, you could talk to them about him and his past behavior. Then if he reaches out, they're prepared to shut him down. If he has access to any of their phone numbers, you could block him from their phones.

3. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had an ex who was so possessive and jealous that I couldn't take it no more and moved out and got my own place. Needless to say, this guy would not move on. He became this stalker that would sit in his car in front of my house at night .... just looking to see who comes in and who goes out. When I would get off from work, he would be waiting in the parking lot of the building for me to come out in order to talk. One night, I had a dinner date and without me realizing it, this idiot had changed cars and followed us from my house to where ever we would go. I just so happened to notice him from the mirror on the passenger side of my date's car when we had stopped at the traffic light on a well lighted street. Needless to say that once I alerted my date, he got a kick out of him playing speed racer with this idiot. I felt like I was in one of those James Bond movies. Nonetheless, I went to police station and filed a restraining order to keep this guy away. Although, we have not been together in years, I rarely see him but when I do, he approaches me by saying "You've been out here long enough, aren't you ready to come back home?" After all of these years...STILL AN IDIOT!!!!!