1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is She Still A Lesbian?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BookWriter1994, May 5, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

Okay, I know someone who is a Lesbian. I mean, we are not technically friends but I had added her on Facebook last year because she posts some pretty cool stuff. Anyways.. She's a lesbian and currently is dating someone who is FTM. He's taking his T and looks like fully a man now and I am just curious if she is still a lesbian who is dating a FTM?

2. Embi

Embi Guest

She is the one who defines her sexuality. Being lesbian doesn't mean that you have to be a 100 percent attracted to women. It can happen you fall in love with a man at one point. The person she is with, is definitely a man. Maybe she changed her identification to bisexual, pansexual or whatever, maybe she's homoflexible and maybe she still goes by lesbian because she is attracted to girls and just happened to fall in love with a man.

Long story short: If she calls herself a lesbian, she is a lesbian. That easy.

3. Distant Echo

This.