1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i tell my STRAIGHT best friend ? :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Alexn, May 12, 2016.

1. Alexn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello
    My relationship with one of my best friends ( guy ) started about 3 years ago first of all i had no sexual attraction to him but it all started this year ..
    What i'm going to say is kinda confusing but he was my first kiss and he's totally straight because he has a girlfriend that he really really love even two days ago when we were out he called her and he screamed at public ( I LOVE YOU ) in front of me ..
    anyway we keep kissing till this day and nothing more happened and I started really having a feeling towards him and it's killing me knowing that he has a girlfriend but I want him to be happy :')
    Once I asked him why does he keeps kissing me : he said that he really likes my lips and it's because how much he loves me as a brother .. I said OKAY ..
    So what should i do :frowning2: i really started to love him and every time he kisse me it kills me because he have his girlfriend and knowing as much as I love him i don't want to lose him
    Help me please

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I don't think even brotherly friends would be kissing you on the lips. But, you can only control your own behavior.

Confessing to him may help him understand how he's making you feel, but it could be he just keeps at it... So, you might ask is what would his girlfriend do if she found out? Do you want to be the third wheel? If it is not worth it, you may have to stop while you're ahead (and he is in a monogamous relationship).

3. erik44

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    yes ofcourse feel free to do so