1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bestfriend.. Please read

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rose22, May 12, 2016.

1. Rose22

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm not quite sure where to start..
    About 4 years ago my best friend at the time... We will call her Jess.. We're really flirty around each other. It started off as a joke between us and our boyfriends. We would hold hands and stuff. Afew times when we had been drinking it started getting more heated with kissing on the neck, cuddling and her playing with my hair. We knew what we were doing and I stopped it. At the time i was in denial about my sexuality. After that we didn't really talk for Afew years. My boyfriend was aware of it and has always been supportive.

We have been talking for just over a year and Afew months ago.. I got a text message saying 'I've been to scared to send.. Please don't hate and I hope this doesn't make things awkward between us' (something on those lines anyway)
    Attached was a photo of her covering her nipples. I replied with ' you probably shouldn't have sent me that but it's okay' She was saying heaps of things like ' I think about you when I'm Having sex with my boyfriend.. Do you?' ' if we had met before our boyfriends, things would be different'
    'That she thinks about doing things to me.. Other than kissing'
    Etc etc and that she loved her boyfriend.
    I was supportive and said that thinking something is different to doing it .

Again my boyfriend was supportive.
    After that night she never mentioned anything more. I then started having to be the one to start the conversation and she would also be too busy and forget to reply.

It really started to bother me because why say it? It began to become toxic and my other friends told me to stop talking to her.. So I deleted her number.

Ofcourse we have started talking yet again and things were normal. Last week we went shopping together and it was great. She was making jokes that we were a lesbian couple because she was following me around with a shopping trolley. Afew times we got close but nothing happened. The weird thing was that when i was dropping her home, she was saying how her friend just came as a lesbian and that her friend must have always known.
    She then went on to say that people must know at some point..
    And that she was surprised her friend Put it on Instagram. There was Afew other things mentioned that I can't quite remember the exact wording.

I'm not in love with her and at the moment I'm happy with my sexuality. Sometimes I wish I had known earlier that I was also attracted to the same sex so I could have experienced. My boyfriend is amazing .

I guess the reason I'm putting this on here is because it's been playing on my mind a lot. Like is she bisexual.. Why can't she just outright say it. I'm not going to force her to say it or anything but I want to know what she is thinking.

I'm meant to be seeing her today so I'll see what happens . Hopefully some of this makes some sense.

2. idcidc

Its up to you,if you want to be in a relationship with her then go for it.otherwise tell her that you are happy in your current relationship and don't wanna be with her.its on you to decide that,your bf sounds like a cool guy and I would suggest if you think you dont wanna be with him you should end it right away.have you thought about your friend and you together and felt happy/happier than your current relationship?if yes that could be a good indicator but it could be,not necessarily has to be.

#2 idcidc, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016