1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is something wrong with me? :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by atomic dorito, May 13, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

I am so worried. I'm going with the term bisexual until I'm older and I know what i want. But there's a boy that likes me and i'm scared because he's so sweet and I don't wanna hurt him... I always get like this with guys, anytime i have an opportunity for a relationship with a guy i always freak out at the last minute, and i friend zone him. it isn't like this with girls, but now i'm worried because this particular guy is very nice and he would treat me well, but i'm starting to freak out again. what the heck is wrong with me? it's as if i'm afraid of him! :icon_sad::confused::tears::***:

2. Hieron

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh, we're on the same boat, I guess.. It's hard to stick with the terms about your choices, right? Have experienced it and were depressing a lot about it. I'm experiecing the same as you do, by that I mean I'm getting opportunity and then I freak out.
    What I wish to you is stop beeing afraid like I am. You don't need to be afraid, because life's too short, and when destiny reveals you a bright star, you should use it. Beeing afraid is not bad, beeing without choice options is. If your heart tells that you like him, the hell you shouldn't follow this path? We live once and if somebody is not okay with your choice- so be it, they're not worthy you.
    I wish you to re-consider your choices about terms, they're good, but not the best option, as far as I know, because one day in your sixty you may wake up in empty bed. (which I don't wish even to my biggest enemies).
    Good luck!~:thumbsup:

#2 Hieron, May 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 14, 2016