1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating as a gay transman... any advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Cloudson, May 15, 2016.

1. Cloudson

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I started dating with my college instructor 3 months ago. He was my math instructor last year and we started dating when I'm no longer his student. He is super young for professor (34 years old) and I'm 20.
    Things have being great between him and I. A couple days ago he suggested that I should move in to his apartment and I was more than happy to say yes... but now I'm not so sure abt moving in cuz he's my first bf and I'm very inexperienced with mature subjects and too shy to talk abt it with him. (He is very gentle, i think he wants me to bring up the subject and not him focing me in anyway)
    I know communication is key but I dont know how to start this kind of conversation with him. So far we hv only kissed and made out but never gone further then that. Any advice on how to start this kind of conversation with him?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

2. AlmostBlue

AlmostBlue Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's sweet and respectful of him to not bring the issue of sex up, but it is a little strange to already ask to move in when there's not been any sexual intimacy, let alone a discussion. I think you're right to feel like there should be a discussion. What exactly is your position on sex? What would you like to tell him? I think the easiest way is to bring up this moving in subject, and then say that this makes the relationship very serious, and that you were wondering about what he feels about having sex with you.