1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15 year old dating a 13 year old?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by splitinhalf, May 17, 2016.

1. splitinhalf

So I'm a 15 year old girl, and I've fallen for a 13 year old girl. We're really good friends, and we've talked it out. She feels the same way for me too. She's pretty mature for her age, and while I am aware of the 2 year age gap, and the consequences that come with it, I absolutely adore her. We've been hovering in the grey area between a platonic relationship and a romantic one, but the other day something came up, and she asked about what we were. It's a question we've discussed before, and obviously, liking her that way, I favoured the option of getting together. However, I didn't want to force her decision, so I told her that it could be anything she wanted it to be. We've both had some doubts about going into this, but she's decided she wants to be together too.

What do you think about a 15 year old girl dating a 13 year old one? I've made a pact to myself to never force her to do anything she's not comfortable with so...I'd like to think I'm not a hormonal teenage boy who might ask her for things she can't give, haha.

2. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    im sorry but its not acceptable under any circumstance to have anything other than a platonic relationship, even if you both want to. it doesn't matter whether she is mature for her age or not. for yours and hers sake you need to wait until you are both at or over the age of consent. just stay friends. if something happens and someone finds out you could be in serious trouble