1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on cousin, what do I do please read

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by atomic dorito, May 18, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

I have a crush on my cousin, she and I have only just met but she's amazing. unfortunately she's also straight, and my cousin. i don't know what to do here, i'm at a loss for words and I don't know how to explain it. I don't really want to try and date her, due to the circumstances, but I would like to kiss her. just once, and then I will be able to move on. but how do I do this exactly? any tips or tricks? accidental "trips"? I don't expect anyone to be supportive of this, But It would be nice if I weren't as lost on the subject...:help:

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't make a move at all since, like you said, she is your cousin. You've said yourself that she's straight. I don't support you making a move, because what if your uncles/aunts find out it wasn't an "accidental" kiss? I do hope you realize the risk you're running here.

Shes not going to reciprocate the feeling back to you, cause she doesn't work that way. And you guys are related as well so that causes more complications. You need to understand that she's your cousin; nothing more, nothing less. I understand that it's very frustrating on wanting to do something but not being able to, but that's the bitter truth (sorry to shut you down).

There's always more fish in the sea.

#2 Jax12, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
  3. atomic dorito

I thank you for your feedback but how do I get over my feelings for her?

4. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This may sound weird, but I had the same thing happen to me.
    I met one of my cousins for the first time, and I though we we're actually related, because we have "cousins&relatives" in our family who aren't related to us. Turns out we were first cousins..
    Anyways, I got over it by reminding myself that EW IT'S MY COUSIN, NOT A LOVER. and I got over it quickly.