1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I clear my mind?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Targaryen93, May 19, 2016.

1. Targaryen93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello everyone, my name is Ivan and I'm new on this forum, I never looked for help and advice on any forum but some friends suggested me that this forum might help me. Here's my story...
    I'm 22 and in my class there's this guy, probably same age. We are in the same class since March but I never had the opportunity to introduce myself because I'm very shy. But I noticed some kind of connection, two weeks ago he just started to talk with me during a conversation I was having with a friend so the next day I finally said hi, we started to talk and sit next to each other during the next days. I really felt a connection with him but I never asked about it because he is not clear about his sexuality. I can't say that I know him so I don't know how to "read him" he's different with me I can feel it. Yesterday I Made my move asking for his facebook profile, he said he doesn't have one and he gave me his Instagram. At the end Of class he was talking to one Of his friend and I approached him to say hi, he smiled me and told me "remember to add me up on instagram" and I don't know why but It seemed like he really wanted to say that, like he was waiting for me to ask him a contact. Then I went home and checked this profile, my main idea was to understand If he's actually into me by looking for possible hints of homosexuality. There I Saw picture Of this girl with comments like "this woman means the world to me",but no picture with kisses or anything a couple would do. I'm not naive I'm trying to avoid any illusion about the possible outcome with him. After I added him I went to sleep, after a couple Of Hours I checked my account and he started following me too. I did not give any like to his picture but he liked(among All Of my pictures) the one Of my chihuahua :dry:
    I will see him again on Monday, I don't know what to do? I am a rational person and I want just move on but there's something that tells me to see what happens, like... I don't know but I really hope someone experienced the same and can help me with this because I don't wanna get to the point where I get hurt by the truth.

I know it's not enough to make a profile Of this guy, If you guys can please just tell me what you think.

Thanks,
    Ivan :smilewave

2. Domosuke

Domosuke Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nothing. Your mind is clear at this point. It won't be if you tread dangerous waters.

Let it lie.

He's straight. Which is a good thing.

He could most likely be an ally. Which is also a good thing.

Get over him please for the sake of your sanity.

If he breaks up with this young lady, then maybe you can try to go down that path again.

It's best to remain friends as I'm pretty sure he's straight, but he's one of those rare straight guys that sympathize with gay men and befriend them.

It's not uncommon for straight men to be friends with gay guys. I have many straight guy friends as I'm Christian and I go to church and they are cool with me.