1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Invidia, May 22, 2016.

1. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Gah... this is embarrassing. :icon_redf Okay, here goes nil... I've been having some strange feelings for my friend recently. I'll miss him a lot, be so glad when we're together, be more open with him than anyone else, even imagine us living together and making love and stuff. :S I told him on the phone once that I loved him (as a friend) but when I think about that now I get, like, butterflies and I get all flustered.
    But I don't want to be in love with him. :tears: Most of all because I'm happy with our relationship the way it is and I don't want to complicate things; but also because he's just out of a lengthy relationship and has said he doesn't want to date anyone; and because he's bi but has said he's not pan, although I never askdd exactly what he meant by that - like, he might still be attracted to trans people with binary bodies/mostly binary expressions for all I know.
    Ugh ... IDK what to do. Any advice?

2. AyaseKishimoto

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been in love so i understand you, i can't give you the "perfect" advice but i will try my best... Speak about your feelings with him, i know is something that could make pop the shit out of you but in a time you will have to do it. And if you don't want to loss his friendship i would say this: talk about your feelings, but make it clear that you still want to both remain as friends... Or fool around a little bit, or marry him :v... I don't know it's your decision, try to be objective with your feelings, don't hold them but be careful about your next step.

Think about your next step and do it (or not, at the end it's your decision), try to keep a high mood and act in a logic way. Bye, good luck Rebecca :3

#2 AyaseKishimoto, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
  3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth