1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was there a sort of flirt interest?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Spiderstalker, May 22, 2016.

1. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello, turns out i was walking my dog as usual sundays (nearby home) and a woman approaches to me asking me if i knew of anyone who would want 2 puppies that she is looking to gift, turns out she told me she had been an animal rescuer before for quite a while, in the chit chat (no pun intended) she tried to touch my dog but he does not trust people he don't know so that didn't went well, she told me a few tricks lending me to look like a fool that did not knew how to handle my dog xD but in the good way. I told her i had already many pets and had no space for more but told her i could let her know if i knew of someone, she gave me her address (is like 5 blocks from my house) consider it was in the same neighborhood, and asked me my phone number which i gave to her and re-confirmed her address which she explained in detail, advice for a bit rusted me here:

did she take my phone number for some sort of mixt flirting by or was it just the theme?

maybe i am being a bit overthinky here, she was about 45 years old but good looking, consider i am 29 and already rusty with ''flirt technics'' despite not having an issue in engage chat with people, what do you think? was it good mood ''i'll let you know'' or could it be something else xD :slight_smile:

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While it does sound like she enjoyed her conversation with you, it may be that she just wants to find homes for her puppies. Working for a charity such as an animal rescue, you learn to be quite forward when rehoming animals.

Did you know Empty Closets accepts and depends on your generous donations to grow?

^ See, you can't trust charity workers, they don't take no for an answer! Still, you never know, maybe you just made a good impression. :slight_smile:

3. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    hey thanks for the reply, is quite true, well and what you said makes sense, i am actually in a new job now where i ask donations for a non-government foundation, imagine if she knew she went straightforward on someone just like her :grin: i am remembering something she said she was staying somewhere else but can't remember where, but then when i re-asked she detailed the place which is quite close, so i can't assure she Works for an actual charity now more like she said she ''used'' to be an animal rescuer although your reply made me think of it, what kind of stormed my attention was that she asked for my phone when there was no need but, maybe i am getting a bit too extreme :slight_smile:

#3 Spiderstalker, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016