1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confession to crush?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ZWZX, May 23, 2016.

1. ZWZX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ermmm...Just as the title says, I have this crush, I'm not sure whether he is gay or straight (he was never involved in a romantic relationship I think). We are currently friends, not really close but we helped each other in studies for a few times but recently I feel that he is ignoring me and closing himself out from the world by just sitting down there and studying alone (it's exam period now by the way). I invited him for group study more than once with my other friends but he rejected me. Normally I would classify him as a gone case but I could never forget the way we looked at each other during school one day because he looked like he wanted me and the feeling might be mutual. Of course I don't have solid evidence that he's gay and the risks are overwhelming as right now I stay in Malaysia and the community I live in holds Asian values, meaning that I might be in deep trouble if I confess and come out at the same time. So...is there any way to tell whether he likes me...?

Also, I'm really afraid that he might be avoiding me or something as when I ask him something, he would answer and then just pretend I never existed. What could be the possible reasons behind this? Thanks for reading guys:icon_wink