1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont get it

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Neymarfudk, May 23, 2016.

1. Neymarfudk

Some guy who I work with who is gay aswell... told me last Tuesday that he liked me, and I like him back... but since then nothing has happened and he keeps giving me one word responses... :confused:

Can someone really change their mind in the space of a week or am I being stupid or something? Its really bugging me because I usually get pretty obsessed with people I like hahaha and its really stressing me out and putting me down :frowning2:

2. GodlyArmadillo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did you put any effort to arrange a date? Where you waiting for him to go after you? Why not do that now?

I can see him thinking "ok, so I'm the one who told him I like him, so ball's on his court now... he said he liked me too, why isn't he doing anything?" in the end though, that's just a guess, you should really talk to him to figure out what's up.