1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was assuming she was straight :o

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Saturn2, May 23, 2016.

1. Saturn2

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    But now im not sure, before i ask her, I just want some opinions. So, In a nutshell, there's this girl i see everyday., I speak to and looking back on the past few months, she started out really shy and quite timid around me. She would stare at me a lot too. One day when she was leaving I looked over she she was staring a hole in my head, her gaze was so fixed and intense i had to look away immediately. lol. Another day we sat at different tables and she was semi turning around to side eye me. She's also walked past me once, didnt do or say anything and just left. as she left she turned around and looked at me. Now in more recent months, shes been more open (not much, but a bit) and we joke more. I also caught her look me head to toe twice, there not much to compare since we wear the same uniforms. She'll be having conversation with other people but will lock eyes with me. I dont want to smile or anything at her because I dont want to give her signs I'm interested because she told me a story about how a girl liked her once and she removed her number.(using slight homophobia to hide gayness?) Also when i asked for her number she said "Just friends right?"
    She always asks me if i'm taking the bus with her. Also one time, (she caught me really off guard and kinda mumbled it) she said "what are you doing later today?" I didnt answer because like i said it shocked me. Then she just got up and left the table real fast ( this was 2-3 months ago)
    The confusing thing is, she really could be straight or uncomfortable with her sexuality. mmm idk

2. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    she sounds straight but thats just my guess..