1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it too much?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ETCA, May 23, 2016.

1. ETCA

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, sowm background: my girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for about a month and a half now and her birthday will be a few days before our 2 months. Emotionally, were pretty close, not enough that we've told each other everything, but we are doing very well. Physically, the most we've done so far is hugged and held hands.

The source: bday gifts. Her favorite color changes every day, so I bought a small color wheel poster and wrote "to help you figure out your favorite color today" on it. I also know for a fact that she's always wanted someone to give her a white rose and she absolutely loves quotes. So I was going to get her one and tie a quote to it saying, "But my rose, all on her own, is more important than all of you together, since she's the one I've watered... Since she's the one I listened to when she complained, or when she boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing at all. Since she's my rose."

My problem: I don't know if this is too much or not. Doing only one or the other doesn't feel like quite enough to me, but I'm not sure what else to do if that is too much. Concern enlies in the fact that this is my first relationship and I'm a bit cluelessbut really don't want to mess this up, and the fact that she runs away from her emotions sometimes.

Please, please help me make sure I don't mess this up!!!:help::help::help:

2. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it were me, I'd give both gifts. But I do give gifts a lot so it's probably just me.