1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had oral sex with straight friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by senor curioso, May 24, 2016.

1. senor curioso

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I had sex with my straight bestfriend, i thought i was straight too, we were pretty drunk when this happen. Bult the morning after we did it again. After that he texted me if i wanted to do it again. I thought about it and i told him no and that we needed to talk about what happened he has a girlfriend and he is a womanizer i wasnt expecting this was going to happen. This happened 3 weeks ago and we agreed this wast going to happen again , but i cant stop thinking about it, and sometimes i feel like doing it again with him . But im sure if this happen again is going to ruin our friendship, how i stop desires to be with him. I dont know anymore if im straight and i dont feel like going out and do it with other man, but for some reason i feel this sexual attraction for him. I dont feel like im in love just sexual, should i keep this friendship? It makes me sad that this happened and now im having a hard time to see him as before. He is a sex addict i can tell because he has sex with a lot of woman thats why i am surprise that he had sex with me and he even tried anal on him but he could do it we were to drunk what makes me thing this wasnt his first time. So my question is how to stop thibking about this i dont want this to happen again, second can our friendship me normal again? I dont care if he is bisexual. But i just dont want to have sex with my friend

2. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Firstly I would encourage you to act on this bicuriosity, whether it is with this friend or not. Go out and see what you like, see what you don't like... Really try to discover your true feelings without judging yourself. I promise that lying to yourself will only hurt the situation. Confiding in this forum is a great start. Get in touch with yourself and take care of yourself. It makes everything a whole lot smoother. It could also means having time away from this friend as to not be distracted by your sexual urges (which are completely natural, and even expected if you share a deep bond with this person)
    Secondly, I think there might be some communication issues. You seemed to have expressed your physical feelings with him, but not your emotional concerns. Maybe he also feels that it is not a good idea and is just horny for lack of a better term. You should definitely be on the same page regarding these thoughts.
    Lastly, you should take into account that your friends sex addiction is caused by his own inability to discover his orientation. On the other hand, it could be the only way he knows how to discover his orientation. Either way is perfectly fine. This may be a process that you can go through together. He may be struggling with his identity and it you could be giving him some clarity. There is probably some stuff going on under the surface with him, just like there is with you.
    MOST IMPORTANTLY-- Never do anything you are uncomfortable with. If when you are intimate with him while you are sober, you may have very different feelings. You are not obligated to be with anyone sexually. Period.

I wish you the best of luck!

3. senor curioso

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I dont feel like going out and do this with other men i just dont feel like it, it kinda gross me out to try it with another man, but with my friend is different anyway i cant do it with him anymore he has a girlfriend and he is very promiscuous and we also agreed to act like nothing happen. So how long it takes to stop having this desires i dont want to lose fhis frienship because of this.

4. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    But you said you enjoyed it right? I would rather explore with a friend, then someone random.

5. senor curioso

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So should i get drunk again and then risk myself of getting an std? And also risk my friendship with him? I dont know with who he is sleeping with. And again yes i like it but at this moment i dont feel attraction for ankther guy.

6. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Give it a try without alcohol and see how it goes. And the chance of catching something from oral are very slim. It's the safest form of sex.

7. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You don't have to be sexual with other men at all to try to figure out whats going on. If that makes you uncomfortable then don't. There are other ways to get hel . Also pretending like it didn't happen might not be the best way to handle this. Repression can lead to some nasty things that will hurt you later on. Dealing with your emotions effectively is a very difficult and mature. I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything but I've been trying very hard also to deal with my feelings the best way possible. Confronting issues are a lot better for you and it may be really hard in that moment, but I truly believe that it will help you in the long run.

8. senor curioso

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    We agreed not to do it again. But thanks i guess time is the only thing i need