1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my mind is pretty screwed up.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by atomic dorito, May 25, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

So iv'e had a growing lesbian crush on my cousin, and being that she's 13 and i'm 16, I figured I wouldn't pursue it. I saw her on a friday not long ago, and a LOT happened...
    first of all, we were pulling pranks on my other friends there, one of said pranks being: pretending to be dating each other. I said yes to her idea to see if i really did like her, so when we were in a tree and she kissed me on the cheek, i was not prepared for the sensation that occurred. after that i kissed her on the cheek and hand multiple times, and it all led on until we told everyone that we were just cousins. however, right before she left, i told her to be safe and that i loved her, and then i grabbed her face and i kissed her on the forehead, she didn't seem to mind. i don't really care that she's my cousin, the one thing that makes me keep it from her is the fact that she's 13 and straight. i don't know what to do about it though. i really want to kiss her on the lips, but how would i do that without giving away that i like her?:confused::help:

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you continue giving her kisses and affection like that I feel like sooner or later it could give it away that you like her in a different way.

Naturally, when you find someone attractive, you'll want to be affectionate with the person, it just so happens that this is your cousin. Therefore, I would advise doing anything with her. Just think about how your parents, uncles, and aunties would react if they found out? And watch out because once you're 18, it changes the situation a lot.

On a side note, while Japan is known for relationships involving cousins, your cousin is straight. She won't be expecting a kiss from you on the lips and you honestly don't know what could go wrong if you went too far.

I think you need to take a step back and think about what could happen (look at the big picture). There's plenty of other single people out there.

Be careful.

#2 Jax12, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
  3. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    i agree with Jax12, you should maybe look for another girl perhaps on school around your exact age and above all that is not family-related to you, if she reacts wrong you could have a lot of issues with the rest of the family members both yours and hers

4. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    A relationship between a 16 year old and a 13 year old simply is not appropriate, sorry mate. It will definitely get you in some really tough situations and you're always gonna be the one in the wrong, as others have said. Give it up quickly.

5. A Mindful Wolf

Just consider...when you are 18, she will be 15...BUT also consider, when you are 21, she will be 18. That gap looks a lot smaller for some reason, doesn't it?
    I won't go saying what is and isn't appropriate because you know well enough, regardless of sexuality (actually age of consent is higher for gay sex in some countries) what you can and cannot do with her.
    As regards her being your cousin...it's not like you're gonna have kids with her...
    BUTTTT she is straight. She's not for you :frowning2: Even if she was 18, non-related, she is still straight.