1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think he even likes me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by StartANewLifE, May 26, 2016.

1. StartANewLifE

Okay. Sounds like a lame title for a post. Anyways....please do consider reading...

I've been phone palls with this guy for months now. He's a closeted bi and I'm a closeted gay . Just two weeks ago we started to talk over the phone, first time (before that was mostly just messages/texts)

The thing is for the four or so months that we've been talking he already grew on me as a person. Like we would argue on things and sorta fight even, but we still continue talking.

I've confessed to him like two-three times before that I like him (and hate him at some point), and he would often stir the conversation away. Just recently I asked him if he even likes me, and all he said was like "I don't see a problem getting to know a person".

One time, when I didn't call (in this case I'm the person who's doing the 'calling') and he was like sulked, sad and then said that it's alright. One other time, he didn't allow me to call because of some work stuff, and I was kinda mad at him.

We fought and he said something like "is this the end of it?" and I said a big NO right away. We're still talking now. And hopefully we'll be able to meet next Saturday.

(Also I've been observing that sometimes, he would add guys on his social media account and like I would get jealous, which sucks because we aren't even a couple.)

The question is, do you think he even likes me? I may be getting everything wrong here. Do you think when we meet in person, I should tell him everything that I feel about him?