1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he pretending to be gay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by IntrovertedMe, May 28, 2016.

1. IntrovertedMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a straight female and my gay male friend loves to grope my boobs. We've known each other for awhile now and always been touchy feely but lately he's been grabbing my boobs and playing with them. I feel comfortable in doing this with him becausr I also have feelings for him and he knows it. He's not totally out of the closet yet and I'm just wondering maybe he's pretending to be gay to get closer to me? I read online that some guys do that. He hasn't had a boyfriend and he's still a virgin.

2. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    why would he pretend to be gay to get closer to you? i mean he could be doing it but that would be odd, cause mainly all he get to do would be touch your boobs and play around in that fashion, it will make more sense that he will speak forward if he feels something for you too or wants to get to a sort of stage with you (sexual or romantic) if he is pretending it to do that then you might want to change your mind whether to trust so lightly in such a tricky person (honestly) if he is not and you feel things for him then you might want to try something out or just keep your distance, my two cents worth

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Could he be bisexual? I guess I am not used to any guy groping a woman's boobs unless they are intimately involved. Since he is your friend and knows you like him, you could be honest and say that groping you is only going to make you fall for him harder. A friend should know when they need to follow boundaries to not give mixed messages.

4. A Seraphim Moon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm~he may not necessarily be pretending. As for being bi? I agree with the others, he very well could be.

I know alot of gay men, myself included, that love boobs. I think they are beautiful... I like the aesthetic beauty mainly and the fact that they not only can be something sexual and beautiful but the fact that they also are a way of life! Breast feeding an infant for instance. I just find it beautiful.

But, not only that... I also like to snuggle and cuddle and lay on them! haha So, yes.. I've been guilty of doing the same thing. I've accidentally taken advantage and lead on some of the girls that had feelings for me. I didn't mean to. If I had known there was an issue than I wouldn't have done so. Alot of my friends are touchy feely. So, it hasn't always been an issue. So, we have had to make certain boundaries and maintain them. I'm an 'oblivious' flirt. Most of the time I am unaware that I am flirting or doing/saying things that could be either misconstrued or thought to be flirtatious.

That may not be the case with him... If he is exploiting the fact that you like him, then he is very cruel indeed. It's one thing to joke around or do it by accident... It's entirely different to do it knowingly and on purpose. When I mean joking... There were times with some of my friends that are straight guys I would grope one of our friends that are female as a means to be sly or tricky, make a pun-you know? Even saying "You are just jealous cause I can do this *grab the girls boobs* and get away with it and you can't!" *stick my tongue out*.

But, that is only with certain friends. It's not always a line to cross with some of them. Some of the girls would kill me. So, you may need to sit down with him and talk to him. Even explain to him you don't really feel comfortable for him to do that. It's one thing to be an accident or to lay on you in a way that might make your breasts inadvertently pillows... But, flat out grabbing and groping just isn't right and you all need to set boundaries with how touchy feely you all are.

Because just as much as you don't like him groping you there might be something he doesn't like and you don't want to cause him any strife, discomfort, or confusion either. Stress that you are not mad, but that you don't want to have the feeling of being lead on or for you to lead him on. Because the friendship is too important and it's just going to risk unavoidable hurt for both of you later on.

#4 A Seraphim Moon, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016