1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex Hates Me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WhoAm I, May 29, 2016.

1. WhoAm I

So I broke up with this guy a little while ago and things were fine between us until recently. We used to talk, text, and just interact in general. However, in the past few weeks he hasn't been responding to texts like normal and barely even talks to me anymore.

Yesterday I said something to him that was supposed to be playful but it ended up sounding mean for some reason and I feel like he hates me even more. He still shows signs that he likes me, and I like him too (but am not dating him for reasons I don't want to disclose) but he seems so distant.

I've been to scared to confront him about it but the stress from everything is building up immensely. I want to talk to him about it the next time I see him. I guess really what I'm really wondering is, does it seem like he hates me or am I too worried? And what should I say to him about it?

2. robclem21

If you broke up with him why do you care? I don't think its really fair to expect everything to be pefectly fine and for him to still love you if you have no interest in being with him. If he still liked you and you hurt him its perfectly normal for him to not be interested in interacting with you.

#2 robclem21, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016