1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Former friend blocked me for no reason

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sunshine360, May 30, 2016.

1. sunshine360

sunshine360 Guest

So I was great friends with this guy. A couple weeks ago he messaged me out of the blue and basically told me that we were no longer friends. I tried to contact him but found out that he had blocked me. He never gave an explanation.

What pissed me off about this was that other people had done the same to him and I was the one who comforted him through it all. To think he would do the same to me pisses me off. The only plausible explanation I can think of is that he liked me more than a friend and couldn't handle it so he decided not to talk to me anymore.

I had forgotten to message him that day, so maybe that is what set him off.

I'm pretty much over it now. I just want what you guys think of this whole situation.

2. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    is always a mystery, the one day forgot to message thing is a bit irrelevant especially if you were close friends, he might had given some hints to you at some point? i'd say that him blocking you because he liked you as more than a friend makes sense