1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on 2 guys?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheAnon32, May 30, 2016.

1. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I have a crush on these 2 different guys in my extra lessons class. I never had the courage to ask either of them out. I just don't feel right to ask one out and if rejected ask the other. I mean yea it's more practically but it makes me feel like a silly or slutty teenager. I know I am a teenager but I am very collected and mature for my age so swept off my heels crushing like the girls in movies just makes me feel so weird when it happens.

Anybody feel the same and/or any advice?

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, have you tried maybe getting to know them both a bit better? Then maybe you can find out if asking one out would be a good idea

3. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I have and one guy is so charismatic and charming but we don't really have much in common to talk about and he lives kind of far away. The other guy we have more in common, we seem to click better and he lives a bit closer but he seems a bit unstable. I noticed some scars on his arm and he admitted they were self inflicted. Idk I mean i could maybe see passed that because I have almost brought myself to do that before (in the early stages of emotional turmoil in the closet) but still it is something to worry about.
    I get this feeling about both of them like my heart wants either of them and then my head tells me neither would work out.

4. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    youre not a slut lol. I would do the same thing. If the other ones not interested, go to the other lol

5. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have around 5 crushes, so don't worry haha. I always have a lot of crushes going on, but I'm still pretty mature. (The last part is maybe a matter of opinion?) :wink: