1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't tell if she likes me.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Renegades, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I feel like I am in a pretty strange position right now. I am interested in this girl, and it seems like she is interested in me, but at the same time she talks about not wanting a relationship. We haven't said out loud that we like each other, but there have been times when we were together and I got that vibe. We have held hands, and slept next to each other on a house. Not like directly next to each other but like heads almost touching sharing a pillow. We have literally spooned each other while watching anime, and one time when I woke up when we were sleeping next to each other her hand was like wrapped up in my hair. There have been pretty flirty conversations and lots of physical contact. I'm so confused! Help!

2. confusedbubble

Are you out to her? Is she out to you?
    Have you told her about your feelings? She says she's not interested in a relationship but is it because she's holding feelings for you and waiting for you to tell her.
    Maybe the next time you hold hands with her you could say something like "how do you see us" or "are you interested in me, because I am in you and nedx to know what's happening" if you aren't out then maybe you should come out to her if she's OK with it or comes out to you then you could ask her what's happening between you both and how she see's you.
    I'd advise asking her sooner rather than later because the longer you leave it the more it will hurt if she rejects you or comes out as straight trust me I waited and regret it to this day

3. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    She is bi, and I have sort of told her I am lesbian, and commented on how hot certain girls are, and I haven't told her directly that I like her.

4. confusedbubble

Sounds like you need that talk ask her what your relationship is, maybe tell her that you like her see what she says if you string it out it will only hurt the both of you if you end up falling properly for her trust me me and the person I was questioning have fallen out because I didn't admit sooner

5. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    please tell her how you feel. I wish I would have done that 3 years ago. but fear got the best of me. tell her, it's better that way.