1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So. Happy I could cry a little

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SHACH, Jun 1, 2016.

1. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My (much older half-)sister just invited me on Facebook to an LGBT event called "butchcamp". I have never told her anything... I tried to tell her once because I was so stressed. But I told her nothing. Yet she knew to invite me to this. I'm so happy I could cry... except I do not cry that easily... but I really feel like it. I just don't know how I am supposed to go though - what do I do about my mother? Plus it's in exam season, even if I find an excuse, I'd really have to try hard to convince her. AnywY, I'm just very emotional and needed to express that.

---------- Post added 1st Jun 2016 at 11:54 PM ----------

And then I was deliberating replying to her by text... And I was drafting it... And i accidentally pressed the send button. I guess I'm going now haha.

2. Just Call Me Ky

Hey Shach I think that is so great that your sister invited you. I hope you get to go and its kinda nice you don't have to announce your sexuality and your sister just knows and you don't even have to come out to her. Also I noticed that your orientation status says f**k a label and I have to say I feel the same way haha. From one teenage tomboy to another, I wish you good luck and hope things only get better from here. -Ky

3. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw!! This is awesome!! So happy for you :icon_bigg

...and a little jelly, I wanna go!!

4. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks, dude. Yeah, I'm really happy that she was thinking about me like this and thought to invite me, because I've been looking for something that I could go to in real life to... I dunno... feel like I have community and to stop feeling sorry for myself in my little corner. And haha yeah the "f**k a label" thing - that was me trying to be a bit polite lol. Yeah, I can never decide on a label so that makes coming out seem even more troublesome to me, so I like that I seem to be being saved the trouble. TOMBOYS UNITE lol. Thanks, dude.

Thanks, baristajedi! You sound almost as excited as I am! I mean, you can come if you can make it down from Edinburgh to Brighton next week haha. It's a gay party in a church lol. I just love everything about that.

5. A Mindful Wolf