1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure about how i feel?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by katey, Jun 3, 2016.

1. katey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys I'm just looking for some advice about a friend that i have and I'm wondering if any of you have had the same experience. Thisis a bit of a long story and i know that im over reacting and overthinking but im just looking for some help :slight_smile:
    About a year ago, after thinking i might be gay for a long time, i realised i was bi. I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual, but i still get moments where i question it and wonder if maybe im making it up, especially after someone told me that often girls pretend to be bi to attract guys, (which i think is ridiculous). So one of my problems that causes my anxiety that ive mentioned below is that i get moments where i convince myself im straight and just pretending. I dont know what to do about this, is it just my brain trying to make me feel anxious? Do any of you get this?
    Theres this girl that i think i like. The reason i say "think" is because i have moments where she texts and i get butterflies and she invited me over to her house (im going tomorrow eeeeek) but then i start getting anxious about tiny things like what to wear and what to say. I think this is normal right? And is a good sign that you like the person? And then this anxiety turns into "what if she really likes me" "what if im just pretending to like her" "what if i hurt her". But when im with her we have a really great time and i stop worrying :') And i tend to do this sort of thing a lot, where i convince myself something is a bad idea because im scared of it, and i think all of this is just my brain freaking out and trying to throw worries at me :bang:
    So i guess what I'm trying tosay is how do you know if you like someone? Is this kind of anxiety common? Just any advice really. Im sorry for the long post, i know im overthinking everything, thanks for reading :kiss: